Brian is making some of his work from the recent Austin holiday sales season available on the Eastwood site for a limited time. We have offered a few of his decor designs in the past and it's fun to mix it up on occasion. On offer here is a rare shou sugi ban styled solid Alder succulent planter. Shou sugi ban is a traditional japanese wood burning technique often used in architectural facades. Brian has encapsulate a band of this cool element in in clear resin. The stainless steel insert has a hole for drainage when watering as does the wood. Simply set it over your sink drain when watering once every week or so. Please note this item cannot be shipped with the succulent. The whole planter has been properly sealed in sprayed lacquer.
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 4.5" tall
- Stainless steel insert will not rust.
- All hand made, no lasers or robots here!
- The wood has been sealed with a hand rubbed oil finish.
- All purchases returnable if not completely satisfied, for full refund or exchange.